View Profile ACruelEpoch

1 Movie Review

Good shit pelo. Only reason not 5 stars is because its too short smh. Also epic Psycho reference bro. The backgrounds are really nice too. I really like how snappy things are too. Good stuff man. Good stuff.

1 Game Review

you can belly bounce infinitely off of walls and end up out of bounds very easily. Very fun game, and solid otherwise. bery good.

14 Audio Reviews

as much as i love the original, i really do love this mix a bit more. the only thing about it that i dont like is the outro, as the original had a very dreamy and meloncholic ending since due to the fadeout. This outro, while having more finality to it, kinda leaves the song feeling less mysterious overall, which i think was one of the most fantastic parts about the original, how mysterious and ominous it sounded. Overall though this new mix is fantastic and I cant wait to see what you do next.

reminds me of a Snails House song but with a much heavier drop. i like it but the minimal changes between the first and second halves kinda disappointed me. I was hoping for a little harmony at the end in the higher ranges. Overall, fantastic though.

its got good drive, and i can appreciate the atmosphere and ambience, but personally, i dont really like it. However, its just good. I dont like it personally, but its really good.

Midnights-Ocean responds:

I'm actually pleased to hear that. I work quite hard on the quality of my works. Obviously this flavor of music isn't everyone's thing. I REALLY appreciate the review and honesty! : D

1 Art Review

no urotsuki 0/5

I feel asleep and i cant get up!

Male