View Profile ACruelEpoch

1 Movie Review

Good shit pelo. Only reason not 5 stars is because its too short smh. Also epic Psycho reference bro. The backgrounds are really nice too. I really like how snappy things are too. Good stuff man. Good stuff.

1 Game Review

you can belly bounce infinitely off of walls and end up out of bounds very easily. Very fun game, and solid otherwise. bery good.

16 Audio Reviews

reminds me of a Snails House song but with a much heavier drop. i like it but the minimal changes between the first and second halves kinda disappointed me. I was hoping for a little harmony at the end in the higher ranges. Overall, fantastic though.

its got good drive, and i can appreciate the atmosphere and ambience, but personally, i dont really like it. However, its just good. I dont like it personally, but its really good.

Midnights-Ocean responds:

I'm actually pleased to hear that. I work quite hard on the quality of my works. Obviously this flavor of music isn't everyone's thing. I REALLY appreciate the review and honesty! : D

those taiko drums are pretty cool. needs to be more bassy or the rhythym of the taikos need to be crazier with some TIGHT sixteenth / sextuplet runs in those taikos. thats about it

1 Art Review

no urotsuki 0/5

I feel asleep and i cant get up!

n/a, Male